Could you use some help with your Statistical Circuit Design issues of ICs whose transistor* count is under 1,000?
And are you in a position to hire a PhD Student in Electrical Engineering as a Full Time Summer Intern?
If so, then our Gold Summer Internship is just what you need.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The internship will start mid May and end mid August.
2) I will work full time at your company site, from 9 PM to 6 PM every week day except national and company holidays.
3) During those three months, I will provide one of our Gold Level Robust IC Design Solutions (Gold Level Parametric Yield Optimization, Gold Level Chip Area Reduction or Gold Level Performance Variability Reduction) and our Gold Level Corporate Training.
4) The pay needs to be at least $3,996 a month.
5) Your standard Assignment of Intellectual Property agreement needs to be customized as follows:
5.a) Whatever EDA software I develop during the summer, outside of your company site and without using your company resources, will belong to me.
5.b) The sanitized version of whatever training material I develop during the summer, whether or not I do it on your company site and/or using your company resources, will belong to me, and a perpetual non transferable license for use will be granted to your company at no cost. "Sanitized version" means removing all proprietary information from the training that belongs to your company.
This Gold Level Internship will be available the following ten summers: from Summer 2027 through Summer 2036, inclusive.
To get started, select one of our Gold Level Internship, email achab@abdenourachab.
* Transistor Accounting: the number of transistors is the number of transistors that will ultimately be in the manufactured circuit. So, if you have a netlist with 90 transistors and a behavioral model that will ultimately be implemented in manufacturing with thousands of transistors, that's a thousands transistors circuit, NOT an analog cell with few than 1,000 transistors.