Could you use some help with your Statistical Circuit Design issues of small ICs whose transistor* count is under 10,000?
And are you in a position to hire a PhD Student in Electrical Engineering as a Full Time Summer Intern?
If so, then our Platinum Summer Internship is just what you need.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The internship will start mid May and end mid August.
2) I will work full time at your company site, from 9 PM to 6 PM every week day except national and company holidays.
3) During those three months, I will provide one of our Platinum Level Robust IC Design Solutions (Platinum Level Parametric Yield Optimization, Platinum Level Chip Area Reduction or Platinum Level Performance Variability Reduction) and our Platinum Level Corporate Training.
4) The pay needs to be at least $7,995 a month.
5) Your standard Assignment of Intellectual Property agreement needs to be customized as follows:
5.a) Whatever EDA software I develop during the summer, outside of your company site and without using your company resources, will belong to me.
5.b) The sanitized version of whatever training material I develop during the summer, whether or not I do it on your company site and/or using your company resources, will belong to me, and a perpetual non transferable license for use will be granted to your company at no cost. "Sanitized version" means removing all proprietary information from the training that belongs to your company.
6) Meet the terms of our Platinum level service.
This Platinum Level Internship will be available the following ten summers: from Summer 2028 through Summer 2037, inclusive.
To get started, select one of our Platinum Level Internship, email achab@abdenourachab.
* Transistor Accounting: the number of transistors is the number of transistors that will ultimately be in the manufactured circuit. So, if you have a netlist with 9,000 transistors and a behavioral model that will ultimately be implemented in manufacturing with millions of transistors, that's a millions transistors circuit, NOT an IC with few than 10,000 transistors.